- Category: No Job News
McDonald's released an unintentionally hillarious instructional video about managing a budget. If you haven't already seen this, please watch how lowpayisnotok breaks it down.
The figure below shows the population of those in poverty segmented into various labor status categories. The top bar shows that 35.2 percent of the poor between the ages of 18 and 64 in 2013 were considered not currently eligible to work because they are retired, going to school, or disabled. The other 64.8 percent of working-age poor are...